Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Live with Joy

“Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.”
~ Mother Theresa

Today's post is more about visuals than words. In our busy lives, I think many of us forget way too often to think about and enjoy the many blessings that we have - the things scattered throughout our lives that bring us JOY.

If you know me, you know I love photography, mostly taking nature photos. Creation is such a wonderful subject matter. But I love collecting images of family and friends too. Taking photos is one thing that brings me joy. But one of the other BIG things that gives me joy is family.

There is no way I could capture ALL of the images here that make me smile, but I have tried to compile as many photos as I could into mini-collages of LOVE. [Finding all these photos takes time. So, this is just the start. I will post a part 2 with more images. And there may even be a part 3.] I hope you enjoy them.






What are some of the things that bring you joy?










1 comment: